The Renewable Energy Association, together with its subsidiary Consumer Codes and Certification Schemes needed a suite of websites to fulfil a wide array of requirements, from new member applications, renewal payments and complaint handling, to interactive training and complex content management.
We've worked with the Renewable Energy Association since 2006, creating and managing their growing number of websites.
The largest of these websites, the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC), helps to support the ever-more complex and challenging needs of the organisation.
• New association member applications, membership renewals, online payment
• Members area and password protected member accounts.
• Compliance checks and auditing requirements for membership
• A bespoke complaint management system
• Auditing & interactive training function
Alongside the RECC website, we have also created sites for the Renewable Energy Association and four further subsidiaries.
The Renewable Energy Association represents producers of renewable energy and promotes the use of all forms of renewable energy in the UK. The REA’s not-for-profit subsidiaries carry out a range of certification and consumer protection activities. The largest of these is the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) which is backed by the Trading Standards Institute.